Tuesday, March 5, 2024

12th Anniversary!

Wow! Today is the 12th anniversary of this blog. What an incredible journey this has been for me. I started this blog as a new adventure, as a platform to share my views and opinions for others to read and develop their own views and opinions. After more than 600 posts and more than 450,000 words, here we are, celebrating 12 years of our togetherness. I have received a lot of encouragement and feedback from my readers of all ages, starting from teenagers to senior citizens, and each of them taught me something valuable. Thank you for all this support and encouragement. I plan to continue this journey as long as I can. There were many ups and downs, struggles and triumphs, and I shared most of them on my blog. I plan to keep on sharing as people commented that my journey has helped them to deal with some problems with their life, I am glad to know this. We all have something unique to share, I agree that sharing our experiences requires courage. Exposing our vulnerability is not easy, but this is what leaders are supposed to do. Our vulnerability provides courage to deal with their vulnerabilities and succeed in whatever their aims are in their lives. Importantly, this allows us to spread love and kindness, two of the most important feelings our world needs desperately at this time. 

Happy 12th anniversary! Keep on sharing and spreading love and kindness.

Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment