Thursday, March 29, 2018

Six years!

It has been six years since I started writing this blog. I published my first post on 5th March 2012, and the blog has now more than 400 posts. The main aim of writing this blog is to share my thoughts and not to publish articles regularly. This journey started with the intention of sharing my views on various social, political, and personal issues while getting feedback from readers about their own views. It has been a very rewarding experience for me so far. I hope to continue it as long as possible, the frequency of posts might get reduced based on how busy I get with various other things in my life, but the blog will remain an active place to share ideas in the near future also. 

As I already mentioned, so far, this has been a really rewarding experience for me and I hope all blog readers also enjoyed reading the blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts, all of us need to express ourselves in whatever medium we feel comfortable with, this is how we educate each other and learn from each other.

Thanks for reading and encouraging me. I wish happy reading to all readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have been a witness from the very beginning and am so happy to see your progress of thought, presentation and language.People as sincere and straight forward like you are rare to find.I am so fortunate to have met you . I wish you a great future ahead...in thought as well as personal strength of your unique thinking and openness .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your encouragement. I have gained immensely by interacting with you and really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete