Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Seven years!

Today is the seventh anniversary of the blog. Seven amazing years of learning and sharing through this unique platform. The journey so far has been really rewarding for me and I value a lot what I learned in this process. Like any journey, there are ups and downs in this journey also, some mistakes are made, and many lessons are learned. There is no doubt that this is helping me to become a better human being and I thank all readers for their help in making this possible, especially the ones who share their views in the comments section, via emails, or on other social media platforms. 

The frequency of posts has reduced, but that's a natural consequence of many other things going on side by side. I don't intend to increase the frequency of posts but do plan to continue to write once in a while as new ideas come to my mind or if I find something worth sharing on this platform. Once again a big thank you to my all readers and please keep on sharing your views.

3 comments:

  1. May you have the best luck for your new start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinay ji, congratulations on the completion of 7-year of publication of your blog.

    I am a regular reader of your blog and I thoroughly enjoy reading all your articles. Just one word I want to say, "Never stop" let this blog breathe all the time...
    LB THAPA
    Freelance writer & blogger
    Pokhara, Nepal
    PAANAHARU.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your wishes and encouraging words, I really appreciate it. Readers like you and their encouragement is the real reason why this blog exists. I value your feedback, and appreciate your comments.

      Delete