Sunday, March 5, 2017

Five years!

Today is the fifth anniversary of my blog. The last five years of my journey with this blog have been an amazing experience for me. I wish to thank all blog readers for their encouragement and appreciation, your feedback and shared experiences made this blog more special. Last year I wrote 40 posts, which was almost half compared to the previous year. It was not because I didn't want to write, but I got busy with my studies and there was not much time to spend on writing the blog. This trend might continue for some time. It is not easy to manage full-time work, part-time studies, and family responsibilities together. I am trying to strike that sweet balance and at the same time enjoying this phase a lot. It is stressful and demanding but at the same time very good learning experience. The main reason I can do this is because I always enjoyed learning about new subjects and new areas. This adds new perspectives to my life and improves my knowledge. It is difficult to balance so many things at the same time but at the same time, it is a very exciting and rewarding experience. I do plan to continue writing blog posts on relevant topics as time permits.

A lot is happening around us socially and politically. We need to continuously register our opinions about things that we care about, the values we hold dear to our hearts, and protest against any injustice. Many times it's not easy, it feels like our one voice won't make any difference, but remember that many revolutions started with that one voice that dared to resist. Anyone of us can be that one voice that can initiate the change, we just need to have that courage and commitment. My blog is one small step in that direction, the aim is not just to share my views, but also to start a healthy discussion, germinate a seed of independent thinking in the readers' minds, and hope that it will create a novel stream of thoughts which might help to initiate the change for better tomorrow. This effort will definitely continue from my side. At this junction, when I pause and look back on my efforts to initiate that change, I feel quite good about it and want to thank the readers of the blog once again for encouraging me to continue this amazing journey. I am deeply honored by your support and encouragement. I always try my best to answer your questions and will continue doing so. I am glad to read that many of you have got something useful from this blog and I hope you continue to benefit by reading this blog in the future also.

This journey will continue from my side, I invite all of you also to share your opinions and voice your concerns on whatever platforms you can. Let's try to make this world a better place, full of more love, more compassion, more tolerance, and more people who value the liberty and freedom of others.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment